Conté à Paris Charcoal Drawing Pencil – White 630
4 in stock
- Made in France
- White Pencil – best used with a sharp lead, this pencil gives a clear line with a transparent colour.
- Conté drawing pencils shade easily and their lines are easily blended.
- With a sharpened lead, you achieve an accurate and delicate finish. With a half-worn lead, the finish becomes more opaque as the pressure exerted on the pencil increases.
- These pencils create beautiful nudes, portraits and landscapes, and can also be used for sketching.
- They can be used alone or as a trio to create beautiful contrasts against white or coloured papers.